As the football market become more and more crowded, many manufacturers have extended their niche to even the indoor range to boost their sales. In fact the indoors shoes have become more popular than their outdoor counterparts therefore cleat makers have gone to make the technologies used in making outdoor cleats to be available for the indoors cleats. Particularly, Nike has been among the leading in the production of the modern indoor soccer shoes. In the year 2014, the following Nike shoes were ranked to be the favorite indoor shoes for many shoe buyers. These include:
· Nike Elastico Finale II Premium Indoor Soccer Shoes : These are made from performance mesh as their primary material with a rubber sole. It currently has a star rating of 4.
· Nike Elastico II Men’s Soccer Boots: These are made from synthetic material with a sole of gum rubber. It has a rating of 4.4.
· Nike FC247 Lunar Gato II Indoor Soccer Shoes: These types are also rated 4 and are made of synthetic material with a rubber sole.
· Nike Mercurial Victory V IC Indoor Soccer Shoes: These are made from synthetic material and have a rubber sole. It also has a rating of 4.
· Nike Hypervenom Phelon IC Men’s Soccer Shoes: These are rated 5 and have a rubber sole. They are made from synthetic as the primary material.
Factors to consider while selecting Nike indoor soccer shoes
· Weight of the shoe: Most indoor soccer cleats are lighter than the traditional soccer cleats because they do not have studs. Lighter shoes are the best for indoor games.
· Breathability: Indoor games are often played in humid environments and Nike shoes are best because they keep your feet cool and space to breathe.
· Sprint feature: Nike indoor shoes have sprinting feature which gives a good grip and mobility.
· Other aspects that you will appreciate in Nike indoor soccer’s shoes include the unique styling and the flexibility.
Nike has engaged into new technologies to boost these indoor shoes by producing shoes that are fashionable with unique styles and colors. If you are serious with your indoor soccer then you will not go wrong with Nike shoes. The following is a description of some of the Nike indoor shoes:
Nike Elastico Finale II Indoor Soccer Shoes
This type of shoe will surely make a bold statement on any indoor court. They are lightweight, bright and also give a high level of speed and control on any surface. They are made from polyurethane performance mesh that ensures cool and responsive, breathable playing experience. The laces and tongue of the shoes are designed in a manner that locks your foot in place and the midsole which give proper cushioning you need. They are available in different sizes and weighs only 6.5 ounces.
Nike FC247 Lunar Gato II Indoor Soccer Shoes
These shoes have iridescent white soft goat leather fused with mesh panels to give you breathability. These shoes are designed to be used in hard surfaces and can last for long without any effect on your leg joints. They can be worn by casual and seasoned indoor player.
Nike HyperVenom Phelon IC Indoor Soccer Shoes
This is a soccer shoe that stands out with unique green honeycomb pattern along with big black swoosh’ across the toe. They are in sizes ranging from 6.5 to 15 making them suitable for indoor players with larger feet. They are made from soft synthetic material which enhances speed and ball control. They have non-marking molded rubber sole and built-in sock liner which gives you the traction you need while playing. These shoes also keep your feet to sweat less.
More about these indoor soccer shoes at www.sportshoesreviews.com